Something isn't right...

Every time I sign into this forum I get this message...regardless of whether I'd signed in only 5 minutes ago.

Two things are happening here. I have checked the "remember me" box which doesn't seem to work...it almost never remembers me.

When I get the message below, I click the "forums" tab which then connects me and I am signed in so there is obviously something wrong. And, yes I have cleared the cache and this is happening all the time on both my home and office computers.

995206179_ScreenShot2020-03-27at11_32_54AM.thumb.png.e6b0abb188610ef3e7368a91be619ebe.png

That error code shown in your photo indicates there is a CSRF Token Mismatch error which simply means that your browser could not create a secure cookie, or could not access that cookie to authorize your login. This can be caused by ad- or script-blocking plugins, but also by the browser itself if it's not allowed to set cookies.

Have you tried logging into the forum with a different browser to see if you get the same error message.  If you can log in with say Chrome or Edge this would indicate there is some type of cache issue with Firefox (sometimes using just the "clear cache" option within a browser not every possible cache item is removed).

I have two browsers... the other one is Safari. It doesn't work at all with this site although again, it works with every other forum I visit. Chrome won't load because the operating system is too old and can't be updated. If it comes to buying another computer or dropping this site I'll be out of here. As it is, it works although whether it will continue to work is a question.