Woodville Road id 2 cars!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 8:10 AM, keiser31 said:

1928-29 Ford in the first photo. Fourth photo is a 1927 or so Buick. The fifth photo is a Dodge Brothers.

Changing my mind on the fourth photo. Looks more like about a 1924 Willys-Knight.

My Great Grandmother was a strong woman who operated this little carryout on Woodville rd, right across

from what would become Woodville Mall, now long gone...  Yes, Route 51    Im not certain of the cross  street , but there was a creek and asparagus 

growing wild,  House belonged to Patriarch, great great grandfather, a pattern maker at the 

National Malleable Castings co, on Front and Consaul, on the river. The neighborhood  Birmingham, built up with a 

high concentration of Hungarians, who worked in the plant.. This is home of Tony Packo's hot dog, as promoted

on tv show MASH.

Birmingham_Historic_District,_Tony_Packo's_Restaurant.jpg

packos-with-front-entrance.jpg

images (1).jpg

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe (see edit history)

Here is the house behind the little store, I dont know where the tourist rooms are.. maybe during depression,

opened up the house to guests?    Here is a little tidbit for my fellow Buckeyes...The stadium around the time of dedication, 

Grandpa Geo. had an Overland 90, he drove in those days...He eloped to Columbus and took these pics... Actualy Grandma Eunice

was the shutterbug!

behind Sinclair st          woodville rd Booths.jpg

Ohio stadium 1920s Eunice M Booth.jpg

Mae Booth manning the High-Test.jpg

EBooth Ohio Stad 1922.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2020 at 6:28 AM, Mssr. Bwatoe said:

Here is the house behind the little store, I dont know where the tourist rooms are.. maybe during depression,

opened up the house to guests?    Here is a little tidbit for my fellow Buckeyes...The stadium around the time of dedication, 

Grandpa Geo. had an Overland 90, he drove in those days...He eloped to Columbus and took these pics... Actualy Grandma Eunice

was the shutterbug!

behind Sinclair st          woodville rd Booths.jpg

Ohio stadium 1920s Eunice M Booth.jpg

Mae Booth manning the High-Test.jpg

EBooth Ohio Stad 1922.jpg

Very cool. I travel that route often and it looks familiar. Perhaps the house remains or something similar.