Wanted: Identification

TWE143

I would like to obtain the year and confirmation that it is an International for our local Historical Society. It belonged to a local (Louisville, OH) feed mill business--Star Mills, which is the oldest business in Louisville. There is no one left there who knows what it is. I suspect a circa 1920s International.

Star Mills Truck.jpg

29 minutes ago, paul55 said:

Look above the running board between the 2 people and you will see a large nameplate. This is consistent with Kelly-Springfield trucks.

The Kelly Springfield trucks seem to all have round front fenders whereas the truck in question has some that flatten out toward the running boards.

It was suggested this might be a Kelly-Springfield.  I have an old copy of Georgano's Commercial Vehicle Encyclopedia.  It provides 2 photos to compare.  The angle of the front fender at the running board looks like Int'l. A battery box shows on the K-S, but not on the Int'l.  Paul55 suggested the nameplate indicates K-S, but the Int'l has one too as does the "mystery" truck.  The Int'l has 14 spokes in the wheels, but the K-S only 9.  K-S shows a chain drive, but the Int'l does not per Georgano's text. And there was an Int'l dealer in Louisville, but I don't know of a K-S dealer.  Conclusion: it's an Int'l of 1915 to 1920.
   But I would still like to establish the year more closely.
   Thanks.