WTB Orginal Clutch to Flywheel Bolts

$um Fun

On 3/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, jpage said:

I have some old original bolts from a Model A but not sure anymore what bolt was used there. Can you post a photo and some measurements. thanks. I don't think  that they had any markings.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of them.

10 hours ago, JFranklin said:

I think the bolts were the same as the pan bolts.

I believe they are different and have a shoulder on them versus the pan bolts that don't.

I found some 5/16-18 x 3/4 Ford bolts that I think are the right ones. They have a short shank under the head before the threads and have the thick heads. Bolts heads cut flat and some have a slight ring mark from the manufacturer. They are standard low carbon bolts ,  as cars of that era didn't use graded bolts. PM me your address and I'll mail you 14,  just in case one gets away. I have several more mixed sizes if you need anything else.

Edited by jpage (see edit history)

On 3/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, jpage said:

I found some 5/16-18 x 3/4 Ford bolts that I think are the right ones. They have a short shank under the head before the threads and have the thick heads. Bolts heads cut flat and some have a slight ring mark from the manufacturer. They are standard low carbon bolts ,  as cars of that era didn't use graded bolts. PM me your address and I'll mail you 14,  just in case one gets away. I have several more mixed sizes if you need anything else.

Pm sent, stay safe! Thanks for all your help.