1949 Super/Roadmaster Sedanette parts or WHOLE CAR for sale

Guest Kelsey

1949 Buick Super Sedanette for sale. I am moving and will not be taking this car with me. I have over 9 years and 9,000 dollars invested in this car. I am the 2nd owner. All parts are there but everything needs to be done.

I have 2 or 3 of everthing . I would like to find this car a home where it can be restored. I would take $2000.00 for everything. I have a partial list of what I have listed below. Let me know if you have interest in it.

2 complete sets of doors with glass and all hardware

2 hoods

2 sets of outer fenders

2 sets of inner fenders

2 trunk lids

Cut out trunk for replacing rusted trunk

Gas tank

2 Dashes

2 Grills

1 Super radiator

1 Roadmaster radiator

Complete engine and various parts

Heater control valves

Gravel guards

2 sets of instruments

Full set of moldings

1 set of rear fenders

Light buckets

Washer bottle

2 or 3 sets of rear tail light lenses

Dyna-Flow Tranny (works)

Tons of various engine parts and trinkets

There is much more, but I pulled these from memory.

Thanks

Kelsey

kels@2strokeheads.com

801-399-9866

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

do you still have any of these parts? I was interested in the trunk floor and a set of mouldings if you would separate anything I am in the middle of restoring my 49 sedanette thanks john

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kelsey

The only thing I do not have is the Dyna Flow trunk emblems (wish I did)

I was hoping somebody would take the WHOLE project! This car is just begging to be restored and I have all that is needed to do so.. except the time!

It looks like about 1 month until I move to Idaho. I can not/ will not take this car and parts with me.

This is a great deal for ANYBODY wanting an old Buick. I have invested countless hours and $$$ (over $8,000)in this project.

ANYBODY want it??

Kelsey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kelsey

Cleaning out the Garage for the move.. MAN! I have 49 parts I didn't even know I had. I found another set or rear spears (not new but original) I have MANY sets of gauges that are in excellent condition. 3 dash boards. Quites a few door latches (You know the ones that break and are only found on the 49 Super and 48 CADDY). Complete new engien gasket sets. Gas tanks.. radiators

Somebody must want this project!!

I hate to see it go to the scrap yard!!

Good day, I have a '49 Roadmaster 2 door and I'm looking for a rear fender spear. About 6 ft long curved to match the fender contour at the front and tapering to a point at the rear. Sounds like you may have one?? Pls let me know.

Thanx,

Barry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...