1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Not mine. It looks like a "curbstone" special. No details other than a phone number (301-802-4532). Car is located in the Aspen Hill, MD area (north of Washington, DC). It does have a Maryland year of manufacture license plate so it looks like it is owned by a car enthusiast. Overall condition of the exterior and interior looks good. The front bumper does have a dent but other than that the bright work looks pretty good.  I didn't look underneath so I can't say how that looks. Why someone puts a car like this out with a for sale sign and almost zero information about it is beyond me. 

IMG_0215.thumb.JPG.e3400afe8ec21a4ed6daf03742612d55.JPGIMG_0216.thumb.JPG.11b96f7cad520c9010abbdd168a90d76.JPGIMG_0221.thumb.JPG.dce0e29fb70b4431045c650264043b65.JPG

Hi '57Bird' ! Lots of people love those '64 CDVs. Me too. Some of them had full leather interiors. Does this one ? What color ? I think a medium, to dark saddle would look classically elegant on this car. Like a white Mercedes with that brown leather some of them had. Does it have the all important A/C ? Tilt 'wheel ? Would any of you interested guys who don't hear very well anymore like me to call the guy and interrogate him for you ? I'm just itching to call him and talk a little Cadillac. Just give me an excuse !  301-802-4532,  Right ?  -   CC 

Yes, the cloth and leather combination was a usual Cadillac seating option. Full leather is less common. Not all of them back then had A/C, tilt 'wheel neither. A real cruising Cadillac ought to have both. Full leather, while very good looking, has nothing to do with "cruisability".    -   C Carl