Carter Brass Bowl carb jets

Brooklyn Beer

4 hours ago, Brooklyn Beer said:

Source for both well jet and multi-jet.  Any one?   

I have what I believe to be are some possibilities in a box. Can you post a photo of an example so I don't have to search if they are not what I have?

• Like 1

Yes, the one that came on the DRT-08 when I bought it will not even take a size #60 drill rod through the well jet it is so small.  It should be a #56 as lean and something between a #56 and a #55 normal.    Size  .0485 .   The multi jet though spec'd out correct though.  size #48 drill rod. getPart?uid=AOzdngkAKUGEXjVxpgEo4KWF0FU&partId=3&saveAs=brass+bowl+2.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Going by the paperwork this jet is a 56 rod but will not accept a 55 rod.  Looks to say 56.  But this might be the non lean one drilled out as I don't have that .0485 drill bit to check.  If this runs too rich I will drill out the tiny one that is on the DRT-08 now with a size 56 as that is the lean setting. Best picture I can get.  It is still on the old carb for now.

20200211_205144.jpg

Edited by Brooklyn Beer (see edit history)

Yes , No luck it did pop once when pumping throttle . No gas smell .

I do not believe you have to worry about your choke going all the way down . but would be more important to go nearer top to choke out and assist idle circuit . Mine does not touch either top or bottom , but is close to top .

Keep us posted .