1937 Cadillac , LaSalle Bumper center piece medallion

This is 3 questions about the rippled chrome plated steel 1937 Bumper center piece for Cadillac and  LaSalle cars.

First, are they the same for both the front and rear bumpers? 

Second, are they the same for Cadillac and LaSalle?

Third, is the brass medallion that fits in the center of them the same medallion that was in the center of the hubcaps for that year? 

Thanks for any information you may have.

The first picture is of a bumper center piece that I have. The second  and third pictures are of a LaSalle hubcap center medallion that was on ebay. It looks about the same size as the center circle on my bumper center piece, but no measurements were given for it.

1937 Caddy LaSalle bumper center piece front.jpg

1937 LaSalle hub cap medallion ebay ended Nov 2019 sold for 45 bucks.jpg

1937 LaSalle hub cap medallion ebay ended Nov 2019 sold for 45 bucks back .jpg

Edited by Douglas Gilmore Brown (see edit history)

Thank you for your response, C Carl. That's a nice looking LaSalle. From what shows in the picture, it looks like a nicely preserved original car.

It looks like the bumper center piece is the same for front and rear; and from some other pictures I have viewed, I'd say it is the same as the one used on 1937 Cadillacs. Which makes sense, as 1937 was a recession year; car sales were low, and even GM had so save on costs.

Do the hubcaps on  your 1937 LaSalle have this same center medallion on them? The one on the bumper center piece would have to have a curve to fit the curvature of the bumper center piece, but I'd guess that material the medallion is made of would be flexible enough to work. 

If you can measure the diameter of the hubcap medallion and see it is the same as that of  the bumper center piece medallion, that would be very helpful.

That is, I would then know if a hubcap medallion would fit on the bumper center piece.