88-89 Floor mat "R" logo

Barney Eaton

I have reproduction "R" logo for the 1988-89 floor mats.

They were glued on the mat and are often missing..... since the "88-'89 mats were two side (reversible) you may need a logo for both sides.

I had these made several year back they are the correct size and color.    I have TAN,  BLUE, and GREY  ( all the red ones are gone)

They are $7.00 each.............$2.00 shipping (shipping charge cover one or more)

logo mat.jpg

The 1988 -89 original mats were reversible, and most had plush carpet on one side and loop pile on the other.

The "R" logo was glued to the carpet..... they also had a plastic grid (non-skid grid) that attached to the mat....in 1988 the grid attached with loops on the edge of the mat.

In 1989 they used snaps..... so it is easy to tell if you have '88 or '89 mats.    If original the plastic non-skid grid was the same color as the interior.....replacement grids were black.

The 1990 -91 mats were the same shape but different construction.....carpet on top side only,  "R" logo was embroidered directly on the carpet and the back side had a black

plastic/rubber backing with lots of spikes to keep them from slipping.

If someone has a good photo of the 88-89 plastic grid please post.......I just looked and I do not have a photo

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, Barney Eaton said:

I have reproduction "R" logo for the 1988-89 floor mats.

They were glued on the mat and are often missing..... since the "88-'89 mats were two side (reversible) you may need a logo for both sides.

I had these made several year back they are the correct size and color.    I have TAN,  BLUE, and GREY  ( all the red ones are gone)

They are $7.00 each.............$2.00 shipping (shipping charge cover one or more)

logo mat.jpg

Hi Barney. Do you still have tan ones? If so, I'd like to buy two. What's the best way to order from you and pay?