Correct wires

Mpgp1999

I am replacing every wire with period correct ones(cloth covered). I am trying to figure out the correct colors and gauges. I have the dual armoured taillight wire. Asphalt cloth loom friction tape and linen for the wire wrapping at the eye hooks. I purchased some clamps for the body. What am I missing/doing incorrectly. 

1926 (made in December of 1925) 4 door sedan type A. 

Engine A420-451

Frame A482-118

Body 85*7(illegible *)

Non factory stamped number on frame and body A554254 (the VIN on registration)

My goal is to make everything period correct.  No detail big or small will be overlooked. 

Edited by Mpgp1999 (see edit history)

Best thing is to duplicate what is there (assuming it's there and original).  I tried to do that with my 25.  Myer's has the wire you just need to determine what colors you need where.  I also re-used the round connectors by soldering onto the new wires.  You can but the correct bakelite light connectors too. Good luck!!

2 hours ago, JayG said:

Best thing is to duplicate what is there (assuming it's there and original).  I tried to do that with my 25.  Myer's has the wire you just need to determine what colors you need where.  I also re-used the round connectors by soldering onto the new wires.  You can but the correct bakelite light connectors too. Good luck!!

2 hours ago, JayG said:

Do you have a photo of these connectors.