1928 Buick missing oil pump parts ID

crazycars

I recently purchased a 1928 Buick Brougham 4 door sedan needing restoration.  The motor turns but the pan had been removed and was in the car. In the pan was the oil pump assembly minus some parts.  Would someone please advise me as to what I need to complete the assembly? ALso, maybe where I might purchase such parts.  From what I can tell, there must have been another mating shaft,perhaps spring loaded, with a large gear which would mesh with the cam gear.  Here's some pics. Thank you!  All replies greatly appreciated.

1928 bUICK MISSING PARTS 004.JPG

1928 bUICK MISSING PARTS 005.JPG

1928 bUICK MISSING PARTS 003.JPG

10 hours ago, Roger Barrett said:

If it has a water manifold running over the top of the cylinder head it’s the big one. If the upper hose hooks up to the front of the head it’s the small one. I have parts for the small one. Fred Rawling May be able to help with the big one.

She's the big one. 28-51. Thanks for writing!

53 minutes ago, crazycars said:

Thanks for writing.  I have the 28-51

Same model as mine 😁 Parts list and pictures are from the 120/128 models.
I pulled the engine and made a lot of pictures. Unfortunately I lost most of it caused by a HW crash. The ones from the pump assemble are gone too.

Think you miss the upper shaft, coupling and the gear. Whole oil pressure valve parts seems to be gone. How it should be you can barely see on the picture from the Shop Manual.

IMG_0335.jpg

3 hours ago, dracenroc said:

Same model as mine 😁 Parts list and pictures are from the 120/128 models.
I pulled the engine and made a lot of pictures. Unfortunately I lost most of it caused by a HW crash. The ones from the pump assemble are gone too.

Think you miss the upper shaft, coupling and the gear. Whole oil pressure valve parts seems to be gone. How it should be you can barely see on the picture from the Shop Manual.

IMG_0335.jpg

Thank you. This information is very helpful.