Falconi Cadillac

Hey guys,

On the doors of my car there is an imprint of a sticker that appears to say "Falconi Cadillac 1922" 

My guess is it was in a dealership called Falconi or something? The car was up in the PA area as far as I'm aware

Does anyone know of a dealership or where the stickers might have come from? Trying to track down where the car lived previously, the wear on the car was confusing with things like the pedals showing heavy wear (checker plate worn away) but original piston rings - my guess is it was parked somewhere people could climb in

A search on Google brings some results.

It is, or was until recent years, in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania,

a town near Pittsburgh.  One reference from the search

says it is Falconi Oldsmobile Cadillac, doing business as

Falconi Cadillac.  Here is that link:

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Falconi-Cadillac-724-225-0418

And here is some of the information included in that link.  Whether

the information is still current, I don't know.  (I'm in a different part of the state.)

Falconi Oldsmobile Cadillac, Inc.

5760 University Blvd.
Coraopolis, PA 15108

Title:  President

Phone:  (724) 225-0418

How far is Coraopolis from Canonsburg? Several years ago I saw an old plastic ice scraper on eBay with Falconi Edsel printed on it. Then when reading through the ads in the bimonthly Edsel Owners Club newsletter I saw a request from the grandson of the owner looking for anything with Falconi Edsel on it so I emailed the guy and told him about it. It was like $30 but he was thrilled to buy it and he thanked me profusely. Could both dealerships have been owned by the same guy or maybe by brothers? 

Falconi Edsel Sales
26 North Jefferson Avenue
Canonsburg, PA
Edited by Lebowski (see edit history)

As always, I'd say you guys are spot on - I found this obituary from 2015 for Angelo Falconi which mentions he ran a Cadillac dealership at some point

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/observer-reporter/obituary.aspx?n=angelo-f-falconi&pid=176388984&fhid=23240&fbclid=IwAR3AtCH1To_IA5r9LiVpvVJRCwANtvbQEe2_q36aPbMenULhtgUCUXo4M5g

Looks like the dealer is long gone though (wonder if it closed when oldsmobile was shut) 

I'm struggling to find a generic corporate office contact, seems to largely be franchise dealers of other makes these days. I'm determined to get to the bottom of the car's history and why the wear is so uneven on it