Nice Reatta in Arizona

Cargirl

My friend just bought this beautiful 29000 mile Reatta. He owns 418 and 419, my car is 422. His other Reatta is a super low mile car as well. It's nice that some of these fine cars are still in like new shape. Both of his cars are red molding with tan pinstripes. 

IMG_3526.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

brenda......... 422 build date is also 2/13/91

AZ now have half of the Reatta convertibles built on 2/13/91.........why not go for all of them......here is the info

415 RED/RED/WHITE

416 RED/TAN/TAN

417 RED/TAN/TAN

418 RED/TAN/TAN

419 RED/TAN/TAN

420 RED/RED/BK

421 RED/GREY/WHITE

422 RED/TAN/TAN

OR if you can find 416 you would have all the RED/TAN/TAN convertibles built that day. .... if you have not looked into it....2/13 was a Wednesday

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

brenda......... 422 build date is also 2/13/91

AZ now have half of the Reatta convertibles built on 2/13/91.........why not go for all of them......here is the info

415 RED/RED/WHITE

416 RED/TAN/TAN

417 RED/TAN/TAN

418 RED/TAN/TAN

419 RED/TAN/TAN

420 RED/RED/BK

421 RED/GREY/WHITE

422 RED/TAN/TAN

OR if you can find 416 you would have all the RED/TAN/TAN convertibles built that day. .... if you have not looked into it....2/13 was a Wednesday

Thanks a million, Barney! I'm already trying to track down the others in this series.

It turns out 416 is in inventory at John R. Young Chevrolet-Buick-GMC in Eunice, LA. It appears that this particular dealership has several '91 convertibles in stock, including 416, 536, 613, and 554. Additionally, there is an 89 coupe (904319) and a 91 coupe (900984). It appears that these cars might be part of the owner/dealer principal's collection, as there are several other older vehicles in inventory as well. None have prices.

The 900416 convertible is listed on the site has having 22,943 miles. I doubt the owner would part with the car, but who knows...I'd love to have it someday!

Edited by azreattacollector (see edit history)

I was negotiating with John Young for 416. We still talk but did not come to terms and I let it go. The car was sold thereafter, funny story. I guy approached me at a car show and wanted to buy mu 422. I would not sell it. I told him about 416 and he ended up purchasing the car. Small world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azreattacollector said:

@Cargirl No kidding?? So 416 isn’t owned by John anymore? He needs to update his website! Haha.

John is a good customer and friend of mine and has several 1991 convertibles at any given time. He has some pretty impeccable cars in his collection. I sold him a 1988 black coupe with 762 original miles on it several years ago. He's since sold that car, but is a die-hard Buick guy and has gotten the Reatta sickness bad. 

He bought a 1991 convertible last year that he ended up sending over here to me for some refresh work. I think the VIN on that car is 386. 

The one he sold was impeccable for sure. I went thru the red molding vs black molding issue at the time and even posted on this site about peoples preferences. Both are outstanding and really make a difference appearance in the car. Johns had red moldings and of course, I ended up with black.