Spoiler

alesco

Aftermarket. I have one due any day now which is supposed to fit with little alteration. It's for a '94 - '01 Mustang GT. I'll report results when it arrives.

Jerry

YES All Reattas including the convertibles come stock with a small black chin spoiler. If you don't have one it has been removed.

That was the only spoiler ever offered from the dealer grin.gif

What? What? What?

Be careful of what you ask for you just might get it.

So?? I gave a full answer.

Quiet here?

Any room anticipated on the next space shuttle from Melmac?

Thanks dad. laugh.gif

I don't drink as much as I used to. Not that I ever drank too much or even a lot but I definitely do drink better stuff now.

Today I will blame it on the aurora borealis and colder temperatures. blush.gif

OK you wore us down . . . Actually it is a slightly reworked Chaparral spoiler.

new_pa1.jpg

Now that is a spoiler! (The Chaparral is in the top of the picture)

Do you see the similarity, perhaps from the side confused.gif Now laugh.gifblush.gifcool.gif

hall1.jpg

I have personally seen it race and yes the <span style="font-style: italic">spoiler/wing</span> is fully adjustable at speed.

Flattened out on the straight of ways and up providing cornering force where necessary.

Gives a new definition to the term "French air brake".

Guest Greg Ross

Vincent Vega,

Had this system installed in Nova Scotia. The Muffler "Vibrant Stainless" was purchased aftermarket at a speed shop as were the tips. The Muffler was sized to the same length as the OEM, 1 in/ 2 out similar to what's on Camaro except it doesn't come with any tail pipes. Franchise type Muffler shop that does stainless work did the bending and installation. Did the entire system including Install for under 500 USD. grin.gif

And yes it has a light bar. wink.gif

to me it looks like the same 94-generation Mustang gt/cobra spoiler that everyone uses on their reattas. Ive heard you gotta modify the feet a little because it doesnt sit correctly on the decklid =\

The most painful day of my life will be when I see a reatta with one of those non-descript bolt on airplane style "wings" that owners put onto the back of every japanese car. crazy.gif

Reatta2go?; AKA Brenda, from Vermont, who frequently posts, although not as frequently recently. She has sold two Reattas to the insurance companies. One due to brake failure. The other <span style="font-weight: bold"> with </span> brake failure that day but was rear ended frown.gif <span style="font-style: italic">bummer x 2</span> and subsequently sold to the insurance company. Listen to Wally and test your brakes!!!! Brenda now drives a Mitsubishi, sorry Nic.

She, as I recall used a late model Mustang GT rear spoiler. No drilling required, YES it has an integrated 3rd brake light.

To quote Brenda "I settled for the spoiler off of a 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra." Bummer again photos are toast. mad.gif

PS: Sh*t yes, RawjaNYC, you can fully open the trunk, no problemz. It will even make more down force open!

As previously stated, my '94 - 01 Mustang GT spoiler is arriving Monday. I'll set it on the black rat and take photos. Stay tuned.

Jerry

P.S. from ALF: I love those high-rise spoilers. They look like the Astro rides at our amusements parks on Melmac. Saw a rice rocket Honda Civic hit the center divider on the 101 Freeway last week. It ended up perfectly balanced, headlights to the sky, on the 10-inch-wide rice exhaust tip. Wasn't the driver's fault, however; he had been blindfolded with dental floss.