First Chrysler ad

I need to have the very first Chrysler magazine ad for my Chrysler museum in Isanti, MN. According to the biography written on Walter Chrysler, in a book by Cursio, the first ad was in the Saturday Evening Post dated December 8, 1923, and it was a two page ad. Anyone have it and would be willing to sell or donate it? Thanks,

Greg Biskey 

14 hours ago, hddennis said:

Greg, how about some info on your Chrysler museum? Since Fiat closed down their museum we Chrysler fans are feeling a bit like orphan make owners.

Howard Dennis

The museum is in Isanti, MN, a small town about 30 miles north of Minneapolis. It is called "The Old Chrysler Garage." Contains 14 pre-war Chryslers, (one is a 48), a lot of the old dealership signage and a bunch of memorabilia. The building was built in 1918, was a Willys-Overland dealership, which WPC was in charge of the corp. in 1920- 21, so it has a Chrysler history. I am open Thursday-Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. I only collect Chryslers, no Dodges, etc. I like them all but had to stay with one name to keep from going broke over the years. It's a lot of fun to talk to old car enthusiasts every day, and I have met so many nice people, including some with Chrysler corporation history. I'm on Facebook, The Old Chrysler Garage.

I see a second copy of this magazine on eBay today, $14.95USD "buy it now". It is interesting this issue has a 1 page introduction to the general public about who WPC is and suggests more is to follow about the man on Dec 15 1923? So good luck with your search.