1932 model 97 used parts FOR SALE

CTCV

I am new to these forums and thought prewar Buick would be better than "parts for sale" section.

I am not sure the value . Some parts are broken or very rusty. Nevertheless someone may need some piece.

The cast iron throttle part is broken but all the cast iron pieces are there. If you need better images let me know. Anything offered will help buy parts we need to finish our project. 

2018-11-27 21.14.58.jpg

OK Steve I will set it aside for you. Now the embarrassing part. If you can view my other posts I am looking for the lifter spring retainers for my 344. Not sure if you have access to any. I would trade for 8 of them. If that is not possible I need to buy a rebuild kit for my fuel pump at about 85 dollars.  Is that fair? 

Steve, so far I believe my pump is fine except to rebuild it. But good to know if I have an issue. If you have the entire lifter carriers with lifters I would buy them. Send a picture when you can so I can compare. 

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony, 

I found your keepers from a friend in Wisconsin, he has 8 of them and would be willing to part with them. He asked that I dont publish his # so call me and I'll pass that along to you. You need a spare a fuel pump even with a freshly rebuilt one to have as a ready to go spare. have you backed it up with an electric pump?   not doing me much good in a box of 5. Talk soon.

Steve

• Like 1