1970 Buick Riviera on North Jersey Craigslist for $9500 Looks nice

auburnseeker

Not Mine.  I just know how rabid you guys are for posting Riv's for sale and this one looks pretty clean for the price. 

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-buick-riviera-nice-see/6699880223.html

1970 Buick Riviera, Nice! see video... - $9500 (Denville)

1970 Buick Riviera in lovely Emerald Mist green metallic. One repaint with otherwise original cosmetics including chrome, green vinyl top, and green all vinyl interior with matching factory carpeting and Buick floor mats. She's well equipped with working comfortron AC (nice and cold, still on R-12), power windows, 6 way seat, power trunk release, tilt wheel,cornering lights rear window defogger and original AM radio, all working as they should as do all lights, signals, wipers and horns.

The car has gone through a THOROUGH mechanical reconditioning including removal and re-gasketing of the engine, cleaning of the oil screen and pan, new engine and transmission mounts, center driveshaft bearing, complete front end, all brakes including lines, master cyl. and booster, reconditioned radiator, new water pump, fuel pump, rebuilt carburetor, new dual exhaust, tune-up including plugs, wires, points, cap and rotor and every belt and hose as well.

The car is a pleasure to drive in all respects and the big 455 V8 provides tremendous, smooth and silent power. It has excellent body integrity, no evidence of water leaks and all doors, hood and trunk open and close as they should. The interior is very nice and comfortable and shows little wear. For those of you who remember, it still SMELLS like a 1970 Buick! In short, it's a pleasure to own and operate. Due to the fact that it is showing some rust and previous body work ( I have many additional photos and can send you any specific ones you wish), I would rate this car as a nice driver in number three condition, with typical blemishes, ready to be enjoyed. I may consider an interesting trade, the wife wants a pre 1957 Ford pickup. I have video as well. Thanks, Gup 973-366-5853.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XceyRDcs3RE&feature=youtu.be 

01111_8wpJMuFQyer_600x450.jpg

00G0G_5XDnFvTrnje_600x450.jpg

01515_13S3k38EXkN_600x450.jpg

00g0g_gafWW0y6zN_600x450.jpg

00U0U_iAsdWixAVv9_600x450.jpg

00r0r_2rwTFUIc6Re_600x450.jpg

00u0u_fe5avYQ895I_600x450.jpg

00404_it50Lu4DXFN_600x450.jpg

• Like 1