car show parade

Mike Bartlett

tell me about the parade of cars. this will be our first year at hershey. if you have been in the past would love to talk to you one on one , have some questions as a new comer.

Anonymous...

Upon entering the "old" Hershey Show Field, the cars were driven along the driveway that normally is used for the Stadium events. The route was around the stadium completely, then, you were directed to your appropriate class.

Have no idea this year, however, at most shows (Nationals) people sit/stand all along the entrance way taking photos, videos, or, just look. It is an excellent way of seeing all or most of the cars as all must enter the same way.

On the way out, it is the same thing.

I guess you could call it a parade but it is just the cars entering.

Go one-on-one here on the forum. We're all family. Let the questions fly.

Regards, Peter J.

You are going to have a great time. A tip -- if it's cool at all in the morning, be sure you go into the Hershey's store and get one of their tall hot chocolates. Sipping it while watching the cars enter is a real treat.

I've also always enjoyed watching the cars leave at the end of the day.

By the way -- do your parts hunting before Saturday. Leave that day for looking at the cars.

I am James Bartlett, Houston, Texas, '35 Auburn supercharged convertible

Come dressed for any weather that may come your way. I've seen it hot and sunny, cold and rainy, you name it. I've also seen it warm and sunny and a certain flea market field that I won't mention a total mudhole with everyone in vehicles getting stuck and everyone on foot slipping in the mud and falling down.