Krispy Kreme

Guest 57 pontiac

Guest 57 pontiac

Living in the Northeast of the States, we do not have Krispy Kreme doughnuts

but having been following all of the comments being said about how great they are. Well today I read in a local paper that one of our local schools (St Joseph's ) in Burlington, Vt. is having a fund raiser in which they are having a sale on Krispy Kreme doughnuts that are cooked the day that they are to be picked up. It sounds like they are having a mobile unit cooking them as they are to be picked up in a nearby parking lot. I'm sure they will not be as good as the ones in a large shop but will be there to try them out. More to follow, I hope.

Guest 57 pontiac

Just called to order my K.K.s. Found out the following, the mobile unit is not going to be here but in order to make money for the church and school, someone is going to drive all night back to Vermont with fresh made doughnuts.I'm not sure from where but hope the driver does not eat them all on the way...

If you are coming to the Hershey AA show next week, you will be pleased to know that the mini market on the corner of Hershey Park Drive and Park Ave (743) now offers KK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 57 pontiac

Well the K Ks came today and I had my first taste of them. I have to ask, is it normal to eat five of them and not feel guilty ?. The best I've tasted ever. I heard a rummor the other day that we might have a KK store up here in Vermont soon. It may be a rummor that is not true but we can hope. I'm not a GREAT indorser of DDs. Now, if we can only get a Bob Evans so I can have some good sausage gravy. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Yes 57 it is perfectly normal. In fact HVS once told me that the first time he introduced his wife to KKs they ate the whole dozen in the store parking lot in S. Carolina and then went back for another dozen for the rest of the trip to Florida.

www.windsor-jewelers.com . The website doesn't show them, but they have a line of special KK jewelry and accessories for the better half. Not cheap stuff either- good stuff, commissioned by Winston-Salem's own Krispy Kreme, "King of America's Doughnuts!"

Christmas is coming, folks... here's a good gift idea. Get her some of this and she might let you buy another old car, or at least buy you some KKs at the grocery store blush.gif

Today, I heard on the radio an advertisement from a local gift shop

that sells the line of ceramic villages known as "Department 56". And,

I am fairly sure I heard the lady say that the new item this year (they

introduce a new scene every year, I think) is a "Dept. 56" Krispy Kreme

building. And, she said it is a HOT selling item. I do not know what

extra pieces come with this item. I will go by the shop and check it

out and give you all a report. If you or your "sweetie" collect these

"Department 56" pieces, you might want to pick up one.

-William

Well, that location didn't produce the KK stuff at Department 56. But it did get you to their site. Search on Krispy Kreme and the correct page will come up. Don't understand the address snafu. Better stick with search for the spell cheecker for big bird.