Can I put cragar rims on my 1965 Buick riviera

Jcole65rivi

6 hours ago, Jcole65rivi said:

I have a riviera and I want to buy some wheels and tires but I don’t want to buy it not knowing if the wheel will fit, can someone get back to me ?

Welcome to the ROA forum! Please be sure to share pictures of your Riviera.

If you do a search for Wheels or Tires in this forum you will find this has been discussed several times in several threads.

Edited by NC68Riviera (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Jcole65rivi said:

I have a riviera and I want to buy some wheels and tires but I don’t want to buy it not knowing if the wheel will fit, can someone get back to me ?

Riviera's take a 5x5 wheel bolt pattern, btw, so Skylark and other intermediate size Buick wheels will not fit.

If you still have the stock front drum brakes, and the center hole in the Cragar's is large enough, as Mike says, if they're a 5 on 5 bolt circle they should fit.  IF you're going to purchase them new, the shop from whom you purchase them should have a tool that attaches to the hub of the car that will show what clearances you need and then compare those clearances to the wheel of choice.

Do a search for Cragar's on Rivieras and you should find a number of pictures, some with details.

Ed