1952 Buick Super 2dr HT Survivor - Low Miles

They say cars are original only once, well this is probably as close to that as you are ever going to find in a 60 year old car.

I am offering up my 1952 Buick Super 2dr Hardtop with ~14000 miles on it.  This car is original a survivor as your are going to find, but still be in drive-able condition.

Here are the things that have been done to this car to make it reliable and safe to drive:

Re-gasket most of the engine (ask me about the inside of the engine)

New timing chain

Clean and repair leaks in radiator

New hoses

Rebuild generator

NOS regulator

rebuild carb

rebuild fuel/vacuum pump

new master cylinder

new wheel cylinders

new SS lines

new brake hoses

new shoes and hardware

new seals in the Dynaflow and torque tube, changed fluids in dynaflow and rear axle.

new correct battery

new water control valve

reconditioned the original radio to make functional

The rest of the car is original including some minor damage to the front bumper and passenger door.  The damage does not impact the overall appearance of the car, nor the quality of the preservation.  The chrome is shiny and paint shines, but is thin in a few places, again just starting to show thru. I could go on more about everything I have done to the car, but I don't have the space!!

If you want to have an excellent preservation of what cars looked like in 1952 then I would recommend adding this car to your collection!  

Please contact me for loads more information about the car.  If I do not answer please leave a message, and I will call you back.  515-570-4971  Andy Flagge

I am asking $32,000 obo

P5160038.JPG

P5160040.JPG

P5160041.JPG

P5160042.JPG

P5160043.JPG

P5160044.JPG