My TC Maserati

TCGuy90

I'm new to the site but have owned my car for a couple months and i would like to know if you guys could help me with a couple things,My rear window glass has come apart from the cloth top and needs fixing as well as probably trying to repair my opera windows in my hardtop,as well as the rear defroster.....if you guys have any things that could help,i thank you so much,

• Like 1

Do you mean that the hinges for the soft top glass have come off of the glass or that the material around the glass has come apart?

The opera windows being clouded over is common and the repair is well documented.

The rear defrost works exactly the same as all other cars. Basically you need to check the continuity of the wires/grid and repair what broken.

Welcome to our forum! As far as the opera windows, they always suck. Lmk how much they cost to repair, as I eventually plan on getting mine fixed. Rear  defrost, idk. Mine was unplugged upon purchase & after driving last night, I'm not convinced that mine work but I will test when it warms up.