383 with a 727 torqueflite trans.

Laughing Coyote

The price should reflect the condition. If you are looking for a working vehicle or something to drive every day, you don't want to pay a premium price for the best museum piece in existence. A good driver is what you want, and that Chrysler should fill the bill. I don't know what you want to carry but that wagon will accommodate a 4X8 sheet of plywood laid flat with room to spare.

I could point out that a late model minivan would do the same job cheaper.

Edited by Rusty_OToole (see edit history)

Well after looking over the wagon I decided that I'm going to pass on it. It had areas under it that look suspect of rust from what I could see. The spare tire well has tape covering up the rust hole. That's what you see in the pictures is tape. My question is why would someone spend the money to repaint and not do a repair correctly and just paint over tape??? That kind of bothers me. The AC thing was not a big deal, but shelling out more money for a unit, seat repair and anything else that may be a bigger ticket item.  To bad cause it was cool , but I didn't want something else to tear into more than I want too right now. My voice of reason (My wife) told me just to put that money into the Mercury and get a cover for the bed of the truck. So I will do that instead. I still would like to get something else down the road. Just so many cars out there, so little time, space, money, etc.:unsure:

• Like 2