Help needed on mud pan installation

Tom_Overfield

Does anyone happen to have, or can take a photo of the installation of the right side mud shield? I Cannot for the life of me figure out how it is supposed to fit, 41 Continental with no hot air heater.  A photo from the side right side looking down and if possible a photo of the bottom side looking up. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom

My shield was made by Taylor Trim. 330 343 6835, they can also supply the jute backing for under the carpet I do believe, or at least send you a source for that.. buy a can of 3M super adhesive, yellow spray, follow the directions and you will be good to go.

The mud pans fiit on the left and right side of 40 up unless out have a hot air heater, then the right side isn't there.

Tom

Edited by Tom_Overfield (see edit history)

Nearly twenty years ago, as I was creating the original LZOC Website, I called the AACA to find out what software they used to host their Forum.  I envisioned a site in which members could find answers to restoration and operation questions.  They pointed me to Peter Gariepy, who had put their forum in place.  I contacted Peter who advised me that I didn't need to set up a separate forum -- that they would love to host our forum, as well as any other of the individual marque clubs.  They have never charged the LZOC one penny for this service.  This exchange, in which Tom was able to find out how his mud shield is to be installed, is precisely what I had in mind long ago.  Thanks to the AACA and to all those Zephyr fans who help make this thing work!

• Like 1