Want To Buy Riviera Stuff/Going to St. Charles

Riviera63

Hi,

I am looking to buy some miscellaneous items for my Riv and some items for a friend that lives overseas. I will be attending the BOP Swap Meet in St. Charles this weekend. If you have these items and are also attending we could hook up there and save postage for me and/or my friend. PM me if you do have any of these even if you may not be attending. These are the items I am looking for:

1.) Three nice 64-65 wire wheel cover center medallions. I sold a set of 4 wire wheel covers to our forum friend Schmiddy in Switzerland. He needs 3 or 4 if the price is right, nice center medallions to improve that set. I said I would try to find some for him this weekend. 

2.) 1 nice, true 5.5 inch steel wheel. I am through struggling to get my 225/75 spare on a 6 inch rim to fit on the shelf in my trunk. I am going to go with a smaller tire on a 5.5 inch rim for my spare. Please make sure the wheel is straight and true. I had a bad experience with one of the Riv vendors when I first got my car. I received 6 rims total with only one of them being usable. I pointed this out to the vendor and long story short, he did feel the need to rectify the situation. Needless to say, he does not get any business from me anymore. 

3.) Two nice 1963 wire wheel cover center medallions with no cracks.

4.) Nice black, plastic antenna mast sleeve. Clark's does not sell the repros any more.

5.) One nice 1963 tail light lens.

Thanks, Bill

#2 - take a look at a space saver spare from a Roadmaster, Oldsmobile, or Caprice wagon from the 90s. They're a 5 on 5 bolt circle, designed to take the place of a 225/75R15 tire.  You might have to have the center hole machined to fit your hub, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

21 hours ago, RivNut said:

#2 - take a look at a space saver spare from a Roadmaster, Oldsmobile, or Caprice wagon from the 90s. They're a 5 on 5 bolt circle, designed to take the place of a 225/75R15 tire.  You might have to have the center hole machined to fit your hub, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks Ed. I will keep that in mind.