1956 Rdie stuff

I am really motivated toward a/c for my 55 Century. You know how hot those Southern climes are when visiting Buick events in the summer! I just wish the car was a Special or Century. The dash unless 56 is different from 55, is wider than the one in my Century. I think the vent in the dash center would be nice for a resto, but not a good look for my 55. I don't know how hard the components would be to make serviceable. The 55 ac stuff was never a consideration with that huge chunk in the trunk! Maybe someone knows if the box on the firewall of the 56 interchanges into the 55 firewall. I would like this to be a head start on AC, not more work than its worth. Selling maybe a last resort to help finance aftermarket ac if swapping doesn't make sense cost/benefit wise. Perfect hood bird and sixway seat too.

2 minutes ago, Pete Phillips said:

By the way, that headlight rim in your second photo is unique to the '56 Roadmasters. No other series uses those.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Thanx for the info. There is no chassis under car, but enuff parts to make it worthwhile anyway, I think. I kinda dug the Headlite rims out of the leaf debris so they wouldn't be lost when loading on the trailer. The owner doesn't crush the old cars. They are in a swampy area that is all but inaccessible after spring thaw! 1940 Olds 2dr sedan mostly complete, 1941 Ford cpe, 56 Stude 2dr wagon. More pix next visit!