modified display case; 69 Pontiac Exec

I have experienced a lot of change the last few years, from losing a full-time job to selling the majority of my cars.  With some recent changes to my website to start 2017 [after an overall awesome 2016], this (including a photo I took along I-65 S in Kentucky, 08/17/2003) is appropriate:
MondayMessage_01022017_changeISnatural_K

1 of my goals is to re-arrange my model displays, including this double-decker case.  See how I modified the original case here:
http://www.oldcarsstronghearts.com/2017/01/06/friday-fun/

FridayFun_01062017_ModelCars_DisplayCase

Have you ever seen a 1969 Pontiac Executive sedan?  If not, you have now!  Read about it here:
http://www.oldcarsstronghearts.com/2017/01/06/friday-flashback/

FridayFlashback_01062017_BillOstovichSr_

Cort ;) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc
"Sometimes you just get a feeling like you need some kind of change" | David Pomeranz | 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Perfect Strangers)'

Have a pretty good idea - had a Monte Carlo hood ornament embedded in my back while stopped at a light on a Honda 160. Worst pain of my life and the most welcome pain of my life was when they straightened me out on the X-ray table.

On January 8, 2017 at 7:36 PM, TerryB said:

You don't know what change is until a Jeep hits you on a motorcycle at 50 mph!  The old saying "that's gonna leave a mark" has a whole new meaning like you can't imagine.

Eeegads, Terry ... that hurts just reading that.

On January 8, 2017 at 8:37 PM, padgett said:

Have a pretty good idea - had a Monte Carlo hood ornament embedded in my back while stopped at a light on a Honda 160. Worst pain of my life and the most welcome pain of my life was when they straightened me out on the X-ray table.

YIKES!  Horribly the wrong thing to ask, but I am curious: did you get to keep the emblem?

Course, in both of your cases ... I'm not sure which is worse ... what you experienced ... or open heart surgery. ;)

Cort, www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc

"It's such a cold blow from out of the dark" | Brooks & Dunn | 'That Ain't No Way To Go'