What is the award for a Senior Car@National Meet(Not G.N.)

llskis

Plan on going to the "Central Fall Meet"@Bettendorf IA in Aug. with one of my "Senior" awarded cars to get judged. What is the award given in this case?? I plan on buying the 2017 Judging Guide when they become available. Thanks in Advance. Larry

P.S. Plan on going to a Grand National IF we ever have one closer to Illinois. My towing range is 200 miles one way.

The Grand National in 2017 is in Independence, MO (Kansas City area). 

Extend yourself a bit, and you might just get BOTH the Grand national First, as well as a 1st Preservation ;-)

4 hours ago, Restorer32 said:

Then you will be going for a Preservation Award.

Couple of questions. Will the car get judged identical as cars get judged for "Senior"?

P.S. Not talking about the % from top car is class but the things they look for on the scoring sheet. Is there a limit on times to go for in Preservation Award?? Thanks

3 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

The Grand National in 2017 is in Independence, MO (Kansas City area). 

Extend yourself a bit, and you might just get BOTH the Grand national First, as well as a 1st Preservation ;-)

Marty>Thanks for the response. But extending it another 200 Miles is way to far for one way for me. That would mean a layover somewhere in between which is what I don't want to do for security reasons and time involved. Larry

18 hours ago, llskis said:

Couple of questions. Will the car get judged identical as cars get judged for "Senior"?

P.S. Not talking about the % from top car is class but the things they look for on the scoring sheet. Is there a limit on times to go for in Preservation Award?? Thanks

Judging will be the same but you only need to score 350 points. You can show your car an unlimited number of times in the Preservation Class

• Like 1