ROA Domestic Dues Increase January 1st - Reminder

Rivman

Just wanted to remind anyone wanting to renew, or forum members thinking about joining the ROA. As a reminder to my message in the Sept/Oct Riview, on January 1st the ROA dues increase goes into effect.

For those interested, you can renew or join at the current rate of $30 for 1 year, $55 for 2 years, and $80 for 3 years, before January 1st.

After January 1st the renewal rate will be $35 for 1 year, $65 for 2 years, and $95 for 3 years.

Just thought I would send out a quick reminder,

Randall

Edited by Rivman
add date as reminder to unpin-add domestic to subject (see edit history)

• MrEarl pinned this topic

Thanks for the heads up Randall !

Based on the current exchange rate, (...about .25 cents per dollar), that will be approximately $ 44 for 1 year, $82 for 2 years, and $120 for 3 years for those members living here in the Frozen North.

The 6 issues of the Riview make it well worth the increased membership fees in the ROA !

5 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Randy,

This dues increase is only for domestic memberships. Foreign membership stays at $40.

Thanks for the clarification Jason!

Randy, I apologize that my omission that it is a domestic increase only caused confusion.

Randall 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:40 PM, Rivman said:

Just wanted to remind anyone wanting to renew, or forum members thinking about joining the ROA. As a reminder to my message in the Sept/Oct Riview, on January 1st the ROA dues increase goes into effect.

For those interested, you can renew or join at the current rate of $30 for 1 year, $55 for 2 years, and $80 for 3 years, before January 1st.

After January 1st the renewal rate will be $35 for 1 year, $65 for 2 years, and $95 for 3 years.

Just thought I would send out a quick reminder,

Randall

I think my fee is past due. Am I to receive a paper bill in the mail?

Thanks

Paul,

Yes looks like you are up for renewal this month on the 15th. You should have received a post card type renewal reminder a while back. Email or call the ROA office and they will take care of you to be sure you get in at the current rate.

• MrEarl unpinned this topic