Hershey 2001

ThomasBorchers

The dates for hershey are:<BR>2001 Oct 10-13<BR>2002 Oct 9-12<BR>2003 Oct 8-11<P>Hershey is always the first full week in Oct.<P>Did you send a picture of you for our DF meeting at Hershey? If not please email one to Ronbarn or myself. Our Df group would like to meet your image since you won't be to Hershey this year. ~novaman~

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Thomas, When you do come pick up a wooden nickel, they always have five years of dates on them. They are very useful, but I do not think they can be exchanged for D Marks or Euros. SalG wink.gif

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Novaman, I know every day of the year by knowing car event dates. I can tell someone what day of the week a certain date is, for the current year only. (I am not Rainman) People are amazed by this, sometimes I let them in on the fact that I know certain car events, both national and local, which are usually a Sunday and count backward or foward. SalG smile.gif

Hokay, one for the reminder list. Let's be sure to collect some wooden nickles and sent them to Thomas - Maybe he can trade them for Euros and be able to afford to join us next year. At least he will know the date!!!<P>Only a few more days - looking forward to it!!