Dodge Brothers

Guest Harry Hill

Guest Harry Hill

I'm looking for a man who lives in Colton, California who collects old Dodge Brothers and other Dodge stuff. I had his name and phone number but lost it and I need to contact him about a replacement headlight for my truck and some other items. When last I talked with him on the phone he had most of the stuff I was looking for but then I lost his information and I'm at a lost. Does anyone know who I'm talking about.

Don't worry , Harry , you'll find him. But also post what you have asked in Dodge & Dodge Brothers under CHRYSLER PRODUCTS below. Maybe head up with "HELP ME FIND DODGE GUY IN COLTON CAL." Now if this all doesn't find him , Bernie Long in neighboring Bloomington surely must know him. Bernie is getting on , mid 80s , so since I know him I could rattle his cage for you if nothing turns up on the forum. Give it a few days before I try to wake Bernie. He does still occasionally get out a bit , and tries to get to church Sundays , but I fear the old gent is getting short. We will miss him.  -  Carl

Guest Harry Hill
10 hours ago, C Carl said:

Don't worry , Harry , you'll find him. But also post what you have asked in Dodge & Dodge Brothers under CHRYSLER PRODUCTS below. Maybe head up with "HELP ME FIND DODGE GUY IN COLTON CAL." Now if this all doesn't find him , Bernie Long in neighboring Bloomington surely must know him. Bernie is getting on , mid 80s , so since I know him I could rattle his cage for you if nothing turns up on the forum. Give it a few days before I try to wake Bernie. He does still occasionally get out a bit , and tries to get to church Sundays , but I fear the old gent is getting short. We will miss him.  -  Carl

Thanks Carl, a year or so ago we lost Bill Albright, the Hudson guy in Fontana and lost a wealth of knowledge with him, but I think his grandson is carrying on the tradition.