POSTING PHOTOS WITH YOUR FORUM QUESTIONS

Folks - This is probably a stupid question to most of you folks - but will someone please tell me how to post a photo on the forum so that others can see what you are asking about.

Im not very tech savy - Obviously !  and only know enough about computers to be  dangerous. So please don't skip any steps. Thanks in advance. Cricket    Maybe there is a section on the forums that has these instructions posted. If so where ?

When you are typing a reply you will see the text: Drag files here to attach, or choose files". Simply click on "choose files" which will then allow you to select the photo from your computer (such as the Buick Y Job photo that I have used as an examplt) that you wish to post. Double click on the photo file name, or click on it once and click on open. That will then attach the photo to your post. Then submit the post  by clicking on "Submit reply" at the bottom of the reply screen. 

1938 Y Job.jpg

The forum software will display the photo as large as possible depending on the file size. I guess you could resize your photo smaller before posting it but why bother? Folks like photos. Large photos make it easier for people to see small details. 

• Like 1