'84 Riviera Inside Door Handle Needed

Mr. Green

Hello.  I am needing the drivers side INDOOR door handle for my '84 Riviera.  Does anyone have one or know where I could find one?  I am located in Wichita, Kansas.  So, to estimate your shipping charge you would use the 67203 zip code for mailing purposes.

Thanks in advance, Lee

I have no idea if the parts offered are correct without checking some parts books but a quick eBay search for 1984 Buick Riviera Door Handle  shows a bunch that look like they may be correct. 

Have you tried this:

http://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/5639896299.html

If someone has a parts book with an interchange, that might be helpful.  I'm in the LKQ yard on 21st pretty regularly.  They don't have any Rivs of that series, but if I knew what to look for, maybe something else they have will work.  The front desk will also print an interchange for you, and you don't even have to pay to get in the yard for that service.

Thanks for the advice--I was able to determine the replacement part number & after I checked, they are available here in town (new).  However, my handle is broken & will require replacement.  It is attached with a rivet from the factory.  With the way the door is made, I cannot see the spot where the handle will attach to the rods.