Nice little '54 3 speed hard top

MrEarl

not mine, seen on CL. It just jumped up on my computer screen, I wasn't looking for a '54 or nothin....

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5686466516.html

00L0L_LYHoPjWS8e_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_8ucj694clQe_1200x900.jpg

00909_l364nTzLuKP_1200x900.jpg

01616_jKWECVYZLzw_1200x900.jpg01414_6rIGYrpGSXT_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_6fYW8ThZOQ7_1200x900.jpg

looks to be pretty solid and chrome looks nice, look at that hood ornamemt and trunk ornament.   even the interior chrome is nice... appears to be a desert car. Ready to finish restoring or customizing or whatever. 3 speed, radio and clock delete. Looks like the windshield is cracked though.   Would be a decent buy at around $3000- 3500 I think. I've got a Century 322 I'd let go cheap if anybody's interested.

Two cars in Tucson posted on the same day...  Makes me wish I was still doing the auto transport thing.  I'd just about pick up the FITTY FO at cost to justify going down there to get that Riv for myself.

Maybe it's a sign.  Maybe God is telling me to buy a new rig.  Or maybe God is telling me to get off the internets and go work on a car I already have.  Naw, if it were the latter, it wouldn't be three hundred degrees outside at nine in the morning.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

TTT 

In addition to the 322 I'll give a great deal on, I can also supply a complete 6-bolt 3-speed and an old school Ansen shifter, now wouldn't that be fun!I 

Trying anything to not buy it yourself....