interesting car

handmedownreatta

Now that is a screamer. Interesting decision to use a series two, and wonder what tranny is in it, perhaps a 4T65HD? I wonder how they overcame the obd2 versus obd1 issue, at least regarding instrumentation, or of the stock instruments were ditched in the conversion.  Not a bad price at all for one with the S/C conversion already done, provided it was done well. It's funny I've never felt the need for more BHP on the Reatta, it does just fine for me in terms of performance while maintaining some semblance of fuel economy. 

Oh, I have done the same more than once (buying off CL with poor description and photos) but it still bothers me that so many people avoid doing something as simple as providing an adequate amount of information in their ads. Just sayin'.

Some of the best deals I have gotten on CL were from someone who did not know what they had or took in on trade but out of their field.

I bought the GTP (DOHC 6, 5 speed manual, 4 wheel disks, 47 built, now daily driver) that way.

4 hours ago, KDirk said:

Oh, I have done the same more than once (buying off CL with poor description and photos) but it still bothers me that so many people avoid doing something as simple as providing an adequate amount of information in their ads. Just sayin'.

or people that won't tell you their general location.i may want something if its not too far.

This is veering off topic, but I think many people are concerned (and rightfully) about having strangers at their house or even business looking at something for sale. I sell some old stereo gear now and again and am a bit leery of having someone in my house to audition and pickup the kit as they may see something else they like and decide to come back later to do some [broken] window shopping. 

I've met people before to pickup tools, electronics and household items at big convenience stores or similar public, busy places both as a seller and a buyer for such transactions. Never can be too careful anymore. Of course, buying a car is usually done where it is parked or stored and that is usually someone's residence or office. Just pointing out that I do understand the reluctance to meet a buyer on your home turf.