Where is 16V #501?

Guest alexob53

Guest alexob53

Hi, I have just been curious recently about if anyone knows where the 1991 White & bordeaux 16V TC went? I heard it was built for a Chrysler executive, and it was obviously the only 1991 16V, but does anyone know who it was for, where it is, any information on it? Just kind of interested, thanks!

It is part of a gentleman's collection in the pacific northwest.

A few years ago while driving to the TC nationals, he fell asleep at the wheel on the highway. We he woke up -he and the car were UNDER an 18 wheelers trailer at about 70 mph.

He saved the car and got out from under the trailer. The A pillar and a few other scratches was the extant of the damage as I recall.

It was repaired. I have seen the car and it is quite stunning.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:04 PM, cowancom said:

It is part of a gentleman's collection in the pacific northwest.

A few years ago while driving to the TC nationals, he fell asleep at the wheel on the highway. We he woke up -he and the car were UNDER an 18 wheelers trailer at about 70 mph.

He saved the car and got out from under the trailer. The A pillar and a few other scratches was the extant of the damage as I recall.

It was repaired. I have seen the car and it is quite stunning.

Was that a few years ago already Tim?  Time does fly as we get older:D  Speaking of national conventions in FWD turbo Chryslers...  SDAC #26 in Memphis starts the 24th of June  Check out turbo-mopar.com for whats going on thereB)