1924-45 Engine Splash Drip Pans

27donb

My 24-45 is missing the 2 curved engine splash drip pans on each side of the engine.

Were these pans standard in 1924?

What section would they be located in the Buick Master Parts book, so that I can find out what other years might fit?

I am not having any luck...

Great, every time I think I've collected all the missing parts for my car someone mentions something sales I didn't know about. LOL. An exhaust pipe plate??? Would anyone happen to have a picture of what one looks like for a 1931 90 series. I am refurbing a set of splash pans so I guess that's next on the list.

Chuck

Chuck, 

Everything I do on my Buick always comes with extra surprises too.  Glad I am not alone. 

This is the exhaust plate from my 1925-25 Buick Standard.  Larry DiBarry was kind enough to lend me his so that I could make the part and a pattern.  If someone has a loose exhaust plate, and can draw it on heavy paper, then scan it, you can have a scaled drawing that you can cut out of 18 gauge sheet metal.  This should print exact size, but if not, you can PM me.  Not sure how different this is than the one you are looking for 

Hugh

exhaust plate.jpg