36 special for sale--dave tachney

rlcokc

Just got off phone with Dave and he advised he just purchased a 1936 special with 40,000 original miles. Doesn't have at home yet but should in the near future. He was really impressed with condition--straight, no rust and wood is in perfect condition. hood ornament and grill in really good condition. Asked him if he minded if I posted on website that he had and he just laughed and said OK. Also mentioned that he was referred to on many occasions as source for parts and he again just chuckled. . Am not posting price-was asked not to but he is certainly not asking for a fortune. I always think of Dave as parts source but he has several, probably many vehicles for sale. Said he has a two door coupe-1939 in great condition and only second one he has ever seen. I always enjoy speaking with Dave and he always has a story to tell.

Perhaps everyone was aware that he has unrestored cars for sale and if one is looking for an old Buick he certainly would be a great resource--not just parts.

Rod

no photos. Dave does use internet and not sure he has digital camera. I have never asked for photos of any of the parts I have purchased from him and don't know that he would/could provide. Would assume that somehow he would provide photos of auto if you were interested in purchasing-would just have to contact and ask. 

Rod

Not trying to pick on original poster but I'm sure you would agree Matt that when the first picture is a nose shot or the bodystyle is omitted from the description you are 100% of the time it is a 4 door sedan.

If said car is 1930 to 1938 then we are talking open rear quarter and not club sedan too.