NC Region Spring Meet, Goldsboro, NC

What started out as an "iffy" day, weather-wise, turned out to be great!  A little wind a little sun, beautiful downtown Goldsboro and a slew of awesome cars!  Thanks for all who put this show on today.  I had a great time (I know, what else is new, I always have fun!) and a great judging team.  I love the slate awards, but can someone point out what's wrong? ;)

Here are my photos - enjoy!  Feel free to download any photos you'd like :)

It was nice seeing you again today. Great photos! I did not take my camera today so I just took a few quick phone photos to get an overview. I should have remembered my camera today but having to leave at 6:30 am to get there in time for the board meeting I was not thinking about a camera. 

I have an identical typo on mine so I suspect all of the HPOF plaques are like that. :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

packards42,

I am not sure how you are quoting that or what you are referring to as that was not part of this discussion. Since it has been bumped back to the top, Annie, I let them know about the error. I am sure you too have probably received a replacement "HPOF" tab to correct the plaque error.

I was confused about that post too lol  And yes, I did get the plaque - thanks so much!  I had it on display in the back of the Burb at our Triangle Chapter Car Display on Saturday.  I think it's a great trophy :)