Is there an index for Antique Automobile?

Hi, gang. At an auction last summer, I bought a ton of Antique Automobile magazines. I love them, but there is one problem: I have no idea how to find anything. Has anyone ever put together an index, and how do I get it? Sure would appreciate the help.<P>------------------<BR>Marshall Schuon

The index referred to in the previous post is still available. I bought a copy at Philly this year at the annual meeting. You can contact National to see how to get a copy. They can be reached at -<P>AACA National Headquarters<BR>501 W. Governor Rd<BR>P.O. Box 417<BR>Hershey, PA 17033<BR>Phone (717) 534-1910.<P>I also thoroughly enjoy reading the old issues grin.gif and am fortunate to only be missing four issues and I will have a complete set from 1950. Does any one know the whereabouts of 1950 vol. 1, 1951 vol. 3 & 4, and 1961 vol.2? <BR>

A HUGE ONLINE PROJECT TO CONSIDER<P>Indexing the complete history of Antique Automobile is/was a huge task. And unfortuntately it ins't in one place for anyone to access. HOWEVER, I could create a place to create/enter/edit an AA index on the AACA website. Then make it totally searchable by anyone using "keywords".<P>I would need volunteers to help. All you'd have to do is enter data online. Just involves time.<P>Any volunteers?<P>Peter<P>------------------<BR>Peter Gariepy<BR>peterg@aaca.org<P>www.aaca.org

Peterg,<P>I think that is a marvelous idea! It is a great way to use the Internet: A distributed collaborative effort for something useful.<P>Unfortunately, I have "misplaced" nearly all my AA magazines during various moves over the years, so I would not be able to help on indexing any issue much older than this year.