Antique Studebaker Chat Room

HI Studebaker Guys! <P>How about a Antique Studebaker Chat Room!<BR>I have been talking with the ASC Webmaster and Mark Huston about doing this for some time now and I believe it can be done!<BR>I'm throwing this out to anyone that might be interested in joining in. I will need some feedback. Are you interested? To start with, I think we will have it on one of the weekday evenings, but what do you think? Send some times that you would like to see. I will TRY to set a time that is best for everyone. <BR>Also, get your questions ready, I think that I can hustle up a few Studebaker experts to log on and answer some of those technical questions that you might have. Also I know many of you are already experts as you have worked on your own car/s. Join in! <BR>Want to help and join in, let me know.<BR>It should be fun, maybe have a few laughs and answer a few questions about Antique Studebakers along the way. <BR>I will be having it on a yahoo site, so you will have to download it.....It?s free! <BR>Well, what do you say.........interested?<BR>Post here or contact me directly.<BR> <BR>The Commander.............. cool.gif" border="0

I have created a chat room through Yahoo.com, anyone interested can link below. This link is also on the front page of the the ASC Website. Anyone can go in the room and chat at anytime if someone else is there also, However, I have initially listed a chat time of 6-9 pm Pacific time. If there are any suggestions for a different time or a specific day, let me know. Here is the link, now everyone can talk!!!<BR> <A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AntiqueStudebakerClub/chat" TARGET=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AntiqueStudebakerClub/chat</A>

I would be interested, and would participate when able. Monday's 8 p.m. or later would be best for me. As an alternative, how about an antique studebaker newsgroup, to separate us "old folks" from the newer / "younger" Hawks and Avantis...

- Rick Larrick

crlarrick@smyrnacable.net

'22 Light-Six Roadster

'24 Light-Six Touring

'32 Dictator Regal Sedan

• 4 weeks later...