Leaf Spring Source?

Hi Guys,

I'm down to the bare frame on my '38 coupe project and I think it might be best to replace all 4 leaf springs while I'm at it. Can anyone recommend a good source?

Thanks,

Greg

In the past I have bought replacement springs for both my 34 PE (rear leafs) and 34 Dodge KCL (front and rear leafs) from Eaton Detroit Springs and they were excellent, perfect match, right rates, etc. A little pricey if I recall but great quality. Don't know if they are still around, it has been awhile since I dealt with them. I seem to recall they had original specs for most old carleaf springs.

In the past I have bought replacement springs for both my 34 PE (rear leafs) and 34 Dodge KCL (front and rear leafs) from Eaton Detroit Springs and they were excellent, perfect match, right rates, etc. A little pricey if I recall but great quality. Don't know if they are still around, it has been awhile since I dealt with them. I seem to recall they had original specs for most old carleaf springs.

Excellent outfit. I had a front main leaf and a spring steel bumper bracket done by them years ago.