FOR SALE - 1929 Peerless Model 6-81 Sedan

I am selling my all original complete 1929 Peerless Model 6-81 Sedan. I have so many projects I will never be able to give it the attention it deserves.

Peerless Motor Company was a United States automobile manufacturer that produced the Peerless brand of motorcars in Cleveland, Ohio from 1900 to 1931. One of the "Three Ps"-Packard, Peerless, and Pierce-Arrow-the company was known for building high-quality, luxury automobiles. Peerless popularized a number of vehicle innovations that later became standard equipment, including drum brakes and the first enclosed-body production cars.

This motorcar as a "barnfind"..."stored since 1964"...with 33,000 miles. This car was found in the Pittsburgh region. The car has the biggest of four Continental sixes used by Peerless (248 cu. in. engine, 66 h.p.). All original complete car. Engine runs on bottle; fuel system needs cleaning. Needs radiator cap.

Model 81 No C. 811977
Motor number 18C - 2023
Raulang Body
5S 1972 tag on top of each door

See the Craigslist page for pictures.   http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/5288683157.html

$12,000.00 or OBO

Thanks

Tom Wallace Dayton, OH

post-77204-0-24661400-1446065563_thumb.j

Edited by tomwallace (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Tom, 

Based on owning the car and mileage, what are the chances it has the original paint? One of the 10 factory colors for that year was Obsidian Blue and my feeling is this may be it.

Jefferson M. Brown, Historian, Peerless Motor Car Club