Identity of Car Clock?

Clipper47

I recently acquired, for the purpose of assisting the widow of an old car hobbiest, to sell,for her, a small collection of 5 old car clocks from the 1950's. All appear to work and are probably NOS. There are two Ford, two Oldsmobile and one other only identified as 1950? I would like to know what make and preferably which model this clock came from or belongs to. Attached is a photo. It is 12 1/4" long and 2 3/4" wide. The back identifies it as a Westclox, LaSalle, Ill. I have tested the clock and it works perfectly. Any help identifying this clock for me would be greatly appreciated. I am posting this as a favour to an elderly woman and have no intention of profiting from any subsequent sale of these items.

post-87858-0-23360100-1445450464_thumb.j

post-87858-0-96951700-1445450499_thumb.j

Edited by Clipper47 (see edit history)

Guest AlCapone

It was a light hearted moment I thought would bring a smile to your face. Obviously it did not and I apologize for offending you. Life in my little world has lots of smiles and is not quite so serious! Wayne

Edited by AlCapone (see edit history)

Wayne, Apology not necessary. It is sometimes difficult to interpret meaning with forum postings but I should have read your posting as humour especially with the (lol) Sorry for any misunderstanding. Have a great day! My world is full of smiles also (especially after Monday!). :-)

Edited by Clipper47 (see edit history)