Question about International Shipping of the Bugle

JohnD1956

A new BCA member from Germany has asked how long it takes to receive the monthly Bugle.  Does anyone have experience with this directly?  And can you provide an estimate of the delay in terms of days? 10- 20- 30+? 

Thank you,

When I was on the Board this issue (complaint) came up often. 

It cost foreign members more for membership because of the added shipping cost and they suffer further because of delays with delivery.   

The electronic Bugle was first tried with foreign members.  The idea was allow them to get the Bugle as timely as domestic members which would allow them to find parts before they were sold.

Most foreign BCA members still want the hard copy but there is a benefit for them  getting it electronically 

• Like 1

Thanks Doug and Barney.  Joachim already viewed the electronic version.  He was just wondering what the average time delay was for getting the hard copy.

Doug, Love your signature picture. 

thought you might John, especially with the Queen in the background!

I really appreciate getting the e-bugle, particularly if I want to look at the classifieds, but I still love getting the hard copy in the mail so I can read and really look at the photos, so it doesn't really bother me that I get it a bit later... just adds to the anticipation.

Edited by dmfconsult (see edit history)