1934/5 Buick Series 60 Convertible Phaeton interior pics?

nzcarnerd

An acquaintance of mine has a 1934 Series 60 convertible phaeton which needs its interior redone.  The original is long gone so there are no patterns.  Does anyone have some good photos of a car with a factory correct interior?  Or better still contact details for an owner of one who can help?  That way I can put the two in touch with each other.  So far all I have found on the net are a couple of examples seen in movies  -  http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Buick_model-68-C.html   - which give a few tantalising clues but no more.

Is it likely to be much different from series 1934/1935 40 sedans?

There are some on these around Christchurch.

Search for 1934 Buick & 1935 Buick in http://www.oldcarmanualproject.com/

Also the 1942 Buick Shop Manual is worth downloading from oldcarmanualproject by any mid to late 1930's Buick owner

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)

The phaetons have a leather interior and are completely different to the sedans which were usually done in cord cloth.  I found a (not very good quality) you tube video of a '32 which has a very similar look to it i.e plain leather seats and an arm rest in the rear only.  It would need to be done in the best quality leather.

My 1935 Convertible coupe has a bead down the center of the front seat.back. The bench is smooth on top.  the bead or welt is between the top and the sides of the bench.  The door panels are leather and have a patern embossed in them.  There is a carpet strip about 4 inches tall across the bottom of the doors.  
What I do not know is if the 2 door had the same pattern as the 4 door