1931 UF10 subframe wood

dodgedh2

Does nyone have drawings for the wood subframe for a 1931 UF10? I haven't disassembled the cab from the chasiss yet, but I know the wood subframe is bad and the front portion of the wood subframe is missing (rotted away), so I have no idea what it looks like. If somebody has re-wooded their DB truck and has drawings, measurements, patterns, pics, etc. I would appreciate the help.

I'll help'ya  out . On front part mine lays in lower rail section . Apparently same cowl was used on larger truck and upper rail was used on those . So that will give you the basic square dimension . Will get rest for 'ya .  

Tom

Here is some pictures of my floor , however  the front section by pedals is plywood . meaning it is not original  . All the pedal are just notched down from top  1/4x20 flat head bolt hold it down . There are two studs  ,highlighted by cardboard,  about size of 20 or  30pn nail head up about 3/8" that mat hooks to . from starter  pedal center line right 2" plus 8"more to center second , I think maybe should have one on left side but mine does not .There is also a foot rest 1 3/4 " to left  of starter pedal and 2" down from top . The mat is at least two pieces book pics show what looks like 3 . Small piece at top that hang over lower to cover notches and studs .http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/ArticiferTom/woodfloor.jpg,http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/ArticiferTom/floormat.jpg

Edited by ArticiferTom (see edit history)

Some pictures of your truck would be helpful. Have you started to take truck apart yet. Be sure to take many measurements and photos. Maybe your truck wood may be similair to mine.

My truck was a screenside originaly but I choose to make it a closed cab type 805. The wood of the original truck was in real bad shape.

I found that making pattern peices first out of softer white pine was agood start. Once all things lined up I used white oak for my final.

post-113706-0-94186400-1439823503_thumb.post-113706-0-16852100-1439823572_thumb.