2015 Arthritis Foundation's Classic Auto Show & Cruise-In July 10 & 11, 2015

Anybody up for this?

2015 FEATURED MARQUES

Buick Gran Sport - 50th Anniversary

Buick Gran Sport - 50th Anniversary - register in class 27 (7 GS sub-classes)

[TABLE=width: 646]

[TR]

[TD]27[/TD]

[TD]Buick[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2701 1903 - 1952[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2702 1953 - 1960[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2703 1961 - 1966[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2704 1967 to present[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2705 1965 - 1967 GS all body styles[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2706 1968 - 1969 GS all body styles[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2707 1970 - 1972 GS all body styles[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2708 1973 - 1975 GS all body styles[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2709 GSX all years[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2710 Riviera - all years - including GS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]2711 Modifieds - all years - including GS - all body styles[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I did not see a post regarding this event, looks like a good one.

Ted

Guest my3buicks

I was planning on going, but found out it is a week before one of the AACA nationals I am planning to attend, If I go at all I will more than likely take the driftwood Reatta as I won't want to take the red one as it will be ready for the nationals, and the 67 was there last year.

This really is an excellent show. We attend each year and our whole family looks forward to it and we usually organize a caravan of friends to travel with on the way down. The hotels are around the "ring" of the commercial park, the cars and the show are in the middle, and pretty much everything is walking distance. Park your car, look around, get some food, go back to the hotel to freshen up, take a swim, whatever. It helps keep the kids occupied and doesn't get too overwhelming for them to sit by the car for hours and hours. I usually bring the 1929 Cadillac since they're light on Full Classics at this show, but since it's a big Buick meet, I might bring the '71 Skylark convertible or the '63 Riv instead. I keep longing for the '41 to be done so I can use it--if only my days were 36 hours long, maybe I could swing it!

Anyway, great show, highly recommended, hope to see you all there!

I plan on being there and have made hotel reservations. There is a thread about this event on the board. (Sticky: Calling all Gran Sports.) It sounds like a wonderful show with some other things going on such as a Friday evening BBQ and show, the Good Guys Nats in Columbus is that weekend also. I am looking forward to it.

Guest my3buicks

I have been going for years, it is my favorite show to go to. So much to see and do. It's held at a great venue/area as well.

I plan on being there and have made hotel reservations. There is a thread about this event on the board. (Sticky: Calling all Gran Sports.) It sounds like a wonderful show with some other things going on such as a Friday evening BBQ and show, the Good Guys Nats in Columbus is that weekend also. I am looking forward to it.

Thank you Phil- I looked for the thread and missed it.

Will you bring a 73?- hope to see you there,