2005 Chrysler Crossfire coupe

I have used this car only for cross-country trips. Rarely driven around town and rarely in winter. It has never been in an accident. It no longer has the SRT wheels seen in photos. The original wheels were taken off when the car had 7,000 miles, and just put back on. They are almost new looking, but left front has one slight area of curb rash.

Currently 43,000 miles, and in excellent to like-new condition.

I've never had any problems other than dead battery, and the fail-start syndrome, which was solved by re-flowing the solder in the circuit board.

A few upgrades:

Like-new leather seats

New headliner

OEM fog lights

OEM garage door opener

New windshield

Car is in Dayton, Ohio

$10,500

StelvioGT att yahooo dot comm

Nine three 7 four 7 eight 6613

post-33613-143142941633_thumb.jpg

post-33613-14314294164_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143142941644_thumb.jpg

post-33613-143142941649_thumb.jpg

Neat little cars. It'll be interesting to see if they become collectable in the future. I liked that Chrysler was taking chances like this and the Prowler, because we'll never see that kind of risk-taking again from a major auto maker. Cool car for not a lot of cash.

Guest bkazmer

The prototype had a ridge giving the appearance of a split windshield, then over the roof and dividing the rear glass.

Interesting car indeed - I think Daimler doomed it when new by pricing it relative to German competition (Audi TT) and failing to consider the price/performance of the Japanese.

I think this will definitely be a collector interest car as it ages.

The other Mercedes rework was more commercially successful (Chrysler 300)