1995 Buick Riviera Color & Trim Book

MrEarl

On eBay.

Not sure how rare or the value of these but if I had a '95 Rivi and didn't have one I'd be hitting the Buy it Now button at $25 for this. Some great B&W photos and would love to see some of the color slides. Just thought I'd share.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Buick-Riviera-Color-Trim-Book-ORIGINAL-with-8X10-Photos-Color-Slides-/191474723603

I follow this seller and he has some pretty rare Buick stuff ever now and then

I purchased one of these on 'evilBay' quite a while ago Lamar, it was primarily intended as a very elaborate media promotion piece, introducing the all new 1995 Buick Riviera.

Not sure how scarce these really are either, but at the 'buy it now' price of $25.00 it's a steal for any Riviera literature collector !

Tom Mooney . . . is there one of these in the ROA Library collection - if not, this would be a good opportunity to add one !!

.... it was primarily intended as a very elaborate media promotion piece, introducing the all new 1995 Buick Riviera.

Not sure how scarce these really are either, is there one of these in the ROA Library collection - if not, this would be a good opportunity to add one !!

When the '95's were introduced to the Zone people, a few BCA and ROA guys here from the KC area helped display the new '95 and chauffeured Zone 6 big wigs to and from the airport. For our contribution, each "helper" was given one of these books. I donated mine to the ROA library a few years ago.

Ed

I have several of these, have sold a few of them on "evilBay" myself, I was usually adding some of the other advertising items I have and offering it as a package deal.

Several years ago Ray put me in contact with Helen H., a former BCA President, she had LOTS of '95 advertising stuff and I bought it all! I think I have almost broken even on my purchase, but I haven't kept good enough records to know for sure?!?!? That was where I got the Palo Alto Posters I donated for the goodie bags for the Lexington meet in 2013, she had a few "hundred" of those. The shipping for everything she had was over $200!

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll post what I have. Lots of the small advertising booklets ... assorted, several Ad Slicks, they look pretty nice, suitable for framing, and a few other Misc items remaining.

Let me know,

When the '95's were introduced to the Zone people, a few BCA and ROA guys here from the KC area helped display the new '95 and chauffeured Zone 6 big wigs to and from the airport. For our contribution, each "helper" was given one of these books. I donated mine to the ROA library a few years ago.

Ed

. . . nice Ed, thanks for the update !!